Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Camera=broken.

So sad. So sad. I accidentally busted my camera. I really wanted a new, more pro options camera, but this was not the way to go about it. We just got a new video camera, a very fancy one with a very fancy camera inside, too, but I have not really checked it out yet. It's better than my other camera in every way, but it is so big! It's video camera size! I was really looking forward to slimming down a bit, if possible. And Dana and I were so excited to have a camera for each of us, for times like tour times, and out of town studio times. Times when he needs a video camera, and doesn't mind an extra large still camera. So of course, I break my camera right before he leaves for tour. Our luck with these things is amazing. Amazingly lame.
All of this is probably not worth a blog entry, but I TAKE SO MANY PICTURES!!! I AM HAVING A REALLY HARD TIME WITHOUT MY CAMERA. It's such a major let down, daily, hourly, to see a picture to shoot, and then... oh...oh yeah......
And Halloween is coming! If YOU could only SEE how rad Jack looks in his alligator costume! etc, etc...
I guess I could be a good American and just put a new camera on the card. But that seems so excessive when I have a perfectly good OVERSIZED camera sitting in my closet, waiting for me to fall in love with it. Honestly, I have a harder time with spending the money than I do with being without a camera.
I actually feel a little better about the whole thing now. Maybe I just needed to 'vent' a bit. I think I'll pull the other dude out tomorrow, and see what that giant is all about. And start saving my bills for something a little smaller later?

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I hope you got a great picture of that boy in his alligator costume, because he did look so, so rad when I saw him in it a couple of weeks ago...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home