Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm only doing this to avoid folding the laundry.

Tear Out Your Guts Song List v2

Steppin' Out- Joe Jackson
In My Darkest Hour- Lee Bob Watson -- All the words get caught in my throat when I'm belting it out, and then tears just run right out of my eyeballs. Ro and Lee, man. Two beauties right down to their very cores. I love their love.
Be Thankful for What You've Got- William DeVaughn -- Seriously.
Bonita Applebaum- Tribe Called Quest -- Now, while I can remember EVERY album and song that was in Dana's disc changer the first time I ever went to his house so so many years ago-- this one really really gets me. Maybe because we were pretty well lit by the time it came on, and getting all silly on this one with a boy (then) that I barely knew but was madly in love with ... well, even my guts get to grinnin'.

Yeah.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Alison S. said...

You are CUTE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home