Monday, December 20, 2010

Coppolas

It's that time of year when I suddenly want to watch all the Wes Anderson and Sofia Coppola movies.
It must have something to do with reflection; the year's passing.

I found myself on a little internet trail just now- which reminded me that I love Roman Coppola, too, and informed me that Sofia has 'Somewhere' coming out in two days. Perfect.

What I love:

Sophia- absolutely everything about her
Jason Schwartzman, a cousin
not Nic Cage, also a cousin (unless it's Raising Arizona or Wild at Heart)
Virgin Suicides
Lost in Translation (Dana is in Tokyo, and I watched this last night)
Marie Antoinette
Roman, who directed CQ, and helped out on a couple of Anderson films
Frances Ford- I can't begin to list all that I love, but I am craving a solid block of the Godfather trilogy now, yes

Something about the way these movies feel. Seems so familiar...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0nPSy1-UXE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home